We offer comprehensive care for the entire family.
- Primary Care - Our care provider team can help you and your family with all of your medical needs.
- Pediatrics - Our dedicated pediatricians will make sure your kids stay healthy! Services for children through the age of 18 include acute care, well child exams, immunizations, sports physicals and much more.
- Obstetrics/Pregnancy - From pregnancy testing to delivery, our belief is that pregnancy is a precious time in your life and we'll do everything we can to ensure that you are cared for thoroughly and respectfully. Our experienced nurse midwives and physicians will assist you every step of the way. Additionally, we offer First Steps Maternity Support Services.
- Women's Health - Our experienced providers care for a comprehensive range of women's health services for all ages including annual gynecological exams, pap smears, family planning, birth control and menopause management.
- Specialty - We are trained to help you with specialty care, such as HIV/AIDS, hepatitis C, diabetes, nutrition problems, bone and joint conditions, and more.
Urgent Care - Spokane Urgent Care provides medical care for conditions that need immediate care, but do not require an emergency room visit, including x-ray. Open 7 days a week, no appointments needed!
Love you guys. You're nice and always smiling!"
Answers to your most asked questions...
CHAS can help get you enrolled - or you can do it online...
Come join us! Learn more about living with your chronic condition...