Denny Murphy Clinic
1001 W. 2nd Ave. | Spokane, WA 99201
Fax: 509.835.1208 | Toll-Free: 866.907.8200 | Telephone Relay Service: 711 | Pharmacy: 509.462.6573
Monday - Friday | 8am* - 6pm
* We value the importance of continuing education in order to better serve our patients. Therefore, please note, the third Wednesday and the last Wednesday of every month, we open at 9am.
- Medical - CHAS’ primary care provider team can help you meet all of your medical needs. From doctors, to certified nurse midwife services; we are here to care for you and your family.
- Dental - The CHAS Denny Murphy Clinic is staffed with experienced dental professionals. Dental care includes exams, cleanings, extractions, restorative care, wisdom teeth consulting, and more.
- Pharmacy - With full pharmacy services, you can pick up your prescription at the Denny Murphy Clinic. Our expert pharmacy staff can also answer any of your questions.
- Behavioral Health - Our onsite social worker can assist patients with short-term counseling and connections to community resources.
- Outreach - CHAS’ outreach workers can help provide the homeless population with resources, shelter, meals, and transportation to CHAS if they need to be seen.
Find a location near you.
Come join us! Learn more about living with your chronic condition...
Now Scheduling for Dental.