Weekday Hours: 8am-8pm | Weekend Hours: 8am-5pm
In March of 2011, CHAS opened the doors to Spokane Urgent Care - the first urgent care in the CHAS family of clinics, and first Federally Qualified Health Center in Washington State to offer true urgent care services on a sliding fee scale to patients without insurance.
Spokane Urgent Care was designed to meet the immediate needs of CHAS and non-CHAS patients alike. We continue to strive to have the lowest costs associated with Urgent Care services. Treatment at Spokane Urgent Care saves patients an expensive trip to the ER.
- Spokane Urgent Care accepts patients on a walk-in basis.
- You don't have to be an established CHAS patient to receive services - anyone can
- We accept private insurance, as well as Medicaid and Medicare. If you do not have insurance, we offer a flat-fee based on family size and income - our staff can provide more information upon check-in.
- Providing treatment for:
- coughs, colds, flu
- sprains and strains
- cuts and lacerations
- sore throats and sinus infections
- ear and eye infections
- physical examinations
- flu vaccinations
- With full CHAS Health pharmacy services on site, you can pick up your prescription right here. Our expert pharmacy staff can also answer any of your questions.
- Two convenient locations, North Spokane and Spokane Valley.
* We value the importance of continuing education in order to better serve our patients. Therefore, please note, the last Wednesday of every month, we open at 9:00am. We are also closed or have limited hours on the following days:
- Memorial Day: 8am-6pm
- 4th of July: 8am-6pm
- Labor Day: 8am-6pm
- Thanksgiving: Closed
- Christmas Eve: 8am-5pm
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year's Eve: 8am-5pm
- New Years Day: Closed
Exceptional service with smiling faces "
Learn more about our Spokane Valley location!
Learn more about our North Spokane