Weekday Hours: 8am-8pm | Weekend Hours: 8am-5pm
* We value the importance of continuing education in order to better serve our patients. Therefore, please note, the last Wednesday of every month, we open at 9am. We are also closed or have limited hours on the following days:
- Memorial Day: 8am-6pm
- June 9th: 8am-6pm
- 4th of July: 8am-6pm
- Labor Day: 8am-6pm
- September 20th- Closed for Staff Meeting
- Thanksgiving: Closed
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Years Day: Closed
In March of 2011, CHAS opened the doors to Spokane Urgent Care - the first urgent care in the CHAS family of clinics, and first Federally Qualified Health Center in Washington State to offer true urgent care services on a sliding fee scale to patients without insurance.
Spokane Urgent Care was designed to meet the immediate needs of CHAS and non-CHAS patients alike. We continue to strive to have the lowest costs associated with Urgent Care services. Treatment at Spokane Urgent Care saves patients an expensive trip to the ER.
- Spokane Urgent Care accepts patients on a walk-in basis.
- You don't have to be an established CHAS patient to receive services - anyone can
- We accept private insurance, as well as Medicaid and Medicare. If you do not have insurance, we offer a flat-fee based on family size and income - our staff can provide more information upon check-in.
- Pharmacy - With full pharmacy services, you can pick up your prescription at Spokane Urgent Care. Our expert pharmacy staff can also answer any of your questions.
- We offer treatment for minor emergencies, x-ray services, sports physicals, and so much more!
- Two convenient Spokane locations, Valley and North
Exceptional service with smiling faces "
Learn more about our Spokane Valley location
Learn more about our North Spokane