Healthcare for the Whole Family
Welcome to CHAS!
As a community health center, CHAS provides high-quality medical, dental, behavioral health, and pharmacy services for you and your family. We are excited to be your healthcare home. This means we are with you every step of the way and can assist you with all of your healthcare needs!
CHAS serves all of the Inland Northwest:
Insured • Uninsured • Medicare • Medicaid
- Medical – CHAS’ primary care provider team can help you and your family with all of your medical needs.
- Pediatrics – Our dedicated pediatricians will make sure your kids stay healthy! We offer immunizations, sports physicals, well child exams and much more.
- Obstetrics/Pregnancy – CHAS is here to help through every phase of pregnancy, including delivery. We also offer pap smears and annual gynecological exams.
- Specialty – We are trained to help you with specialty care, such as HIV/AIDS, hepatitis C, diabetes, nutrition problems, bone and joint conditions, and more.
- Behavioral Health – CHAS offers psychiatry, medication management, and counseling for adults, as well as specialized therapies for children and adolescents. Additionally, chemical dependency professionals offer assessment services and counseling.
- Spokane Urgent Care – Our urgent care clinic provides medical care for conditions that need immediate care, but do not require an emergency room visit. Services also include acute care, x-ray, DOT and employment physicals. Open 7 days a week and no appointments needed!
- Dental – The following clinics are staffed with experienced dentists, hygienists and dental assistants: Denny Murphy, Maple, North County, and Lewis & Clark Dental. Dental care includes exams, cleanings, x-rays, root canals, crowns and fillings.
- Pharmacy – We have convenient, in-clinic pharmacies at all of our primary care sites for easy prescription pick-up; or sign up for prescription auto-refill or mail delivery. Additionally, our expert pharmacy staff offers anticoagulation services.