Serving all of the Inland Northwest:
Insured • Uninsured • Medicare • Medicaid
Your Healthcare Home
At CHAS, we are committed to being your healthcare home. We care about you as a whole person and are committed to offering you a high level of service across our entire organization: medical, dental, pharmacy and behavioral health. We also coordinate your care with specialists when you need care outside of CHAS.
In order for you to get the care you need when and where you need it, we offer a 24-hour nurse advice hotline and an urgent care which is open late and on weekends. With our centralized call and referral center, you will always find your scheduling needs met.
Our qualified providers are trained to the latest standards of care. To best serve you, we ask that you provide us with information such as medications; visits to specialists; medical history; health status; recent test results; self-care information; and data from recent hospitalizations, specialty care or ER visits. Welcome home!
- Medical – Our primary care provider team can help you and your family with all of your medical needs.
- Pediatrics – Our dedicated pediatricians will make sure your kids stay healthy! Services for children through the age of 18 include acute care, well child exams, immunizations, sports physicals and much more.
- Obstetrics/Pregnancy – From pregnancy testing to delivery, our belief is that pregnancy is a precious time in your life and we'll do everything we can to ensure that you are cared for thoroughly and respectfully. Our experienced nurse midwives and physicians will assist you every step of the way.
- Women's Health – Our experienced providers care for a comprehensive range of women's health services for all ages including annual gynecological exams, pap smears, family planning, birth control and menopause management.
- Specialty – We are trained to help you with specialty care, such as HIV/AIDS, hepatitis C, diabetes, nutrition problems, bone and joint conditions, and more.
- Behavioral Health – We offer psychiatry, medication management, and counseling for adults, as well as specialized therapies for children and adolescents. Additionally, chemical dependency professionals offer assessment services and counseling.
- Spokane Urgent Care – Our urgent care clinic provides medical care for conditions that need immediate care, but do not require an emergency room visit. Services also include acute care, x-ray, DOT and employment physicals. Open 7 days a week and no appointments needed!
- Dental – The following clinics are staffed with experienced dentists, hygienists and dental assistants: Denny Murphy, Maple, North County, and Lewis & Clark Dental. Dental care includes exams, cleanings, x-rays, root canals, crowns and fillings.
- Pharmacy – We have convenient, in-clinic pharmacies at all of our primary care sites for easy prescription pick-up; or sign up for prescription auto-refill or mail delivery. Additionally, our expert pharmacy staff offers anticoagulation services.