CHAS provides comprehensive pharmacy services for our patients at many of our clinics:
- Denny Murphy Clinic
- Lewis & Clark Health Center
- Maple St. Clinic
- Market St. Clinic
- North County Clinic
- Valley Clinic
* Additionally, we partner with other great organizations such as:
- Native Health of Spokane, where we operate a pharmacy
- Washington State University, where we facilitate teaching for pharmacy students
CHAS pharmacists work side by side with our providers, allowing the highest quality of care for patients. Our patients have the security of knowing that qualified pharmacists are part of their healthcare team.
Our board-certified pharmacists:
- Have prescriptive authority
- Are highly relied upon as part of the healthcare team
- Utilize state of the art technology in their practice
Patient Centered Care
Our expert pharmacists have specialized knowledge in HIV/AIDS, diabetes, pain, addiction treatment and management. And our patients can expect to receive the same fast and helpful experience at all of our clinics.
Our pharmacies also offer anticoagulation services, auto-refill and mail order services!