Whatever type of delivery you desire, we are here to help!
Our experienced physicians and nurse midwives will assist you during every phase of your pregnancy. From pregnancy testing to delivery, our belief is that pregnancy is a precious time in your life and we'll do everything we can to ensure that you are cared for thoroughly and respectfully.
Our providers deliver at Deaconess Medical Center in downtown Spokane. And for your comfort, we have an OB provider available 24 hours, 7 days a week. We are here for you!
Once your new addition is born, we have pediatricians and family practice providers who would love to care for your newborn. We'll be sure to keep your baby healthy by keeping them on schedule with well child exams and immunizations. For more information about CHAS Pediatrics, click here.
Did you recently find out you're pregnant?
This checklist may help get you started on the path to a healthy delivery...
- Establish care with an OB provider (call us at: 509.444.8200)
- Review your current medications with your OB provider
- If recommended by your OB provider, start taking prenatal vitamins
- Begin/continue exercising regularly
- Eat a healthy diet
- Talk with your OB provider about things to stay away from, such as alcohol, drugs and tobacco
- If you are uninsured, apply for the Washington State Pregnancy Medical Program (we can help you with this!)
- If you have limited income, apply for the Washington State WIC Nutrition Program (we can help you with this too!)
- If you are a Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW) member, you can take part in the Children First Program. For more details about this program, click here.
- If you are interested in additional support during your pregnancy and first few months of motherhood, enroll in our First Steps Program! Our program offers nurse services, counseling, nutrition guidance, childbirth education and family planning after your pregnancy. Our dedicated team can also help you with referrals to other resources such as housing, transportation, drug and alcohol education/assessment and smoking cessation. To find out more information, email our First Steps Team or give us a call.
- If you would like to receive pregnancy and baby-specific text messages on your cell phone, enroll in Text4baby.
If you have questions or need assistance at any time, please contact us.