North County Clinic
401 S. Main St.
Deer Park, WA 99006
Medical & Dental: 509.444.8200
Medical Fax: 509.434.0286
Dental Fax: 509.434.0285
Pharmacy Fax: 509.434.0287
Need directions? Google Maps
Monday - Friday 8am* - 6pm
* We value the importance of continuing education in order to better serve our patients. Therefore, please note, the last Wednesday of every month, we open at 9am.
North County Clinic Services:
- Medical - CHAS’ primary care provider team can help you meet all of your medical needs. From doctors, to certified nurse midwife services; we are here to care for you and your family.
- Dental - The CHAS North County Clinic is staffed with experienced dental professionals. Dental care includes exams, cleanings, extractions, restorative care, wisdom teeth consulting, and more.
- Pharmacy - With full pharmacy services, you can pick up your prescription at the North County Clinic. Our expert pharmacy staff can also answer any of your questions.
- Behavioral Health - Onsite Social Workers can also assist patients with short-term counseling and connections to community resources.
Patient Services Coordinator
Hi, I’m Cami your PSC at the North County Clinic. I grew up in the Deer Park area and enjoy being able to be part of the CHAS team in a more rural setting. I assist our patients in a variety of ways including helping them apply for state-funded insurance such as Take Charge and the BD program, setting them up on the CHAS sliding fee discount program, if qualified, and even helping to find clothing, housing and legal resources. I love my job and feel lucky to be able to help our patients find programs and resources that meet their individual needs. I look forward to meeting you!
Have questions about your current medical plan? Stop in and let me answer your questions.