How to Obtain Your Health Records
Download and complete the Authorization to Release Healthcare Information:
- For patients of a CHAS clinic located in the state of Washington
- For patients of a CHAS clinic located in the state of Idaho
and send to:
Mail: Community Health Association of Spokane
203 N. Washington Street, Suite 300
Spokane, WA 99201
Fax: (509) 434-0392
- OR -
Deliver the form in person to the front desk at any of the CHAS clinic locations listed below:
Maple Clinic Valley Clinic Denny Murphy Clinic
3919 N. Maple 924 S. Pines 1001 W. 2nd Ave.
Spokane, WA 99205 Spokane, WA 99206 Spokane, WA 99201
Market St. Clinic North County Clinic Lewis & Clark Health Center
5921 N. Market St. 401 S. Main St. 338 6th St., Suite 101
Spokane, WA 99208 Deer Park, WA 99006 Lewiston, ID 83501
Lewis & Clark Dental Clinic
844 6th St.
Clarkston, WA 99403
To be valid, a CHAS record request should:
- Be dated and signed by the patient or legal guardian
- Identify the nature of the information to be disclosed
- Identify the name and institutional affiliation of the person or class of persons to whom the information is to be disclosed
- Identify the provider or class of providers who are to make the disclosure
- Identify the patient
- Contain an expiration date or an expiration event that relates to the patient
Health record requests will be processed within 14 business days from the date the request is received.
CHAS may charge a fee for copying health records.