At CHAS, we provide personalized, patient-centered care and help manage our patient’s individual and family wellness needs through all stages of life. CHAS provides one place for patients to receive high-quality primary and preventative care.
CHAS enables patients to partner with a primary care provider team. This enables CHAS to help meet all of our patients’ medical needs.
Our patients have peace of mind knowing that we have qualified providers involved in their care. It’s our hope that with all the healthcare resources we have, patients will have fewer visits to the emergency room for medical issues that can be taken care of at CHAS.
At the CHAS family of clinics we offer:
- Primary medical care for the entire family
- Prenatal and obstetric care, including midwifery services
- Pediatric services such as sports physicals, well child exams and much more
- After-hours phone consultation with a provider
- Women's health services
- X-ray & laboratory services
- Specialized programs such as HIV and Hepatitis C
- Urgent care services