3919 N. Maple Street
Spokane, WA 99205
Medical & Dental: 509.444.8200
Pharmacy Toll-Free: 866.395.5050
Medical Fax: 509.444.7807
Dental Fax: 509.242.8318
Need directions? Google Maps
Monday - Friday 8am* - 6pm
* We value the importance of continuing education in order to better serve our patients. Therefore, please note, the last Wednesday of every month, we open at 9am.
Please excuse our construction!
When you visit the Maple Clinic, you'll notice ongoing construction. The good news is that CHAS is renovating the Maple Clinic to improve our services to patients. We will open the newly renovated east wing of our building on Tuesday, May 28th!
We want to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we improve our space!
Maple Clinic Services:
- Medical - CHAS’ primary care provider team can help you meet all of your medical needs. From doctors, to certified nurse midwife services; we are here to care for you and your family.
- Dental - The CHAS Maple Clinic is staffed with experienced dental professionals. Dental care includes exams, cleanings, extractions, restorative care, wisdom teeth consulting, and more.
- Pharmacy - With full pharmacy services, you can pick up your prescription at the Maple Clinic. Our expert pharmacy staff can also answer any of your questions.
- Behavioral Health - Onsite Social Workers can also assist patients with short-term counseling and connections to community resources.
Patient Services Coordinator
Hi, I’m Shelly your PSC at the Maple Clinic. I have been working at CHAS for almost 7 years and feel that as an organization we are truly making a difference in our community each and every day. I help patients get on board with insurance such as Washington HealthProgram. I update sliding fee information and go over dental treatment plans to let you know how much the cost will be out-of-pocket for your dental services. I can get you connected with many great programs that are beneficial such as Take Charge, Project Access, and Medicaid. I look forward to meeting new people each and every day and enjoy giving information about what resources are available in our community. I am looking forward to serving you for all your future needs!
Have questions about your current medical plan? Stop in and let me answer your questions.