Maple St. Clinic
3919 N. Maple Street
Spokane, WA 99205
Medical & Dental: 509.444.8200
Pharmacy Toll-Free: 866.395.5050
Medical Fax: 509.444.7807
Dental Fax: 509.242.8318
Need directions? Google Maps
Monday - Friday 8am* - 6pm
* We value the importance of continuing education in order to better serve our patients. Therefore, please note, the last Wednesday of every month, we open at 9am.
Maple St. Clinic Services:
- Medical - CHAS’ primary care provider team can help you meet all of your medical needs. From doctors, to certified nurse midwife services; we are here to care for you and your family.
- Dental - The CHAS Maple Clinic is staffed with experienced dental professionals. Dental care includes exams, cleanings, extractions, restorative care, wisdom teeth consulting, and more.
- Pharmacy - With full pharmacy services, you can pick up your prescription at the Maple Clinic. Our expert pharmacy staff can also answer any of your questions.
- Behavioral Health - Onsite Social Workers can also assist patients with short-term counseling and connections to community resources.
Patient Services Coordinator
Hi, I’m Shelly your PSC at the Maple Clinic. I have been working at CHAS for almost 7 years and feel that as an organization we are truly making a difference in our community each and every day. I help patients get on board with insurance such as Washington HealthProgram. I update sliding fee information and go over dental treatment plans to let you know how much the cost will be out-of-pocket for your dental services. I can get you connected with many great programs that are beneficial such as Take Charge, Project Access, and Medicaid. I look forward to meeting new people each and every day and enjoy giving information about what resources are available in our community. I am looking forward to serving you for all your future needs!
Have questions about your current medical plan? Stop in and let me answer your questions.