Maple St. Clinic
3919 N. Maple Street
Spokane, WA 99205
Medical & Dental: 509.444.8200
Pharmacy Toll-Free: 866.395.5050
Medical Fax: 509.444.7807
Dental Fax: 509.242.8318
Need directions? Google Maps
Monday - Friday 8am* - 6pm
* We value the importance of continuing education in order to better serve our patients. Therefore, please note, the last Wednesday of every month, we open at 9am.
Maple St. Clinic Services
- Medical - CHAS’ primary care provider team can help you meet all of your medical needs. From doctors, to certified nurse midwife services; we are here to care for you and your family.
- Dental - The CHAS Maple Clinic is staffed with experienced dental professionals. Dental care includes exams, cleanings, extractions, restorative care, wisdom teeth consulting, and more.
- Pharmacy - With full pharmacy services, you can pick up your prescription at the Maple Clinic. Our expert pharmacy staff can also answer any of your questions.
- Behavioral Health - Onsite Social Workers can also assist patients with short-term counseling and connections to community resources.
Hi, I'm Amber, your PSC at the Maple St. Clinic. My goal is to provide you with information about CHAS and resources our community has to offer. I have been with CHAS for 8 years and really enjoy making a difference in our community. If you're uninsured, I can help you enroll in coverage. I can also assist you with resources such as Project Access, Take Charge and so much more. I'm eager to help you - please stop by or give me a call!