Denny Murphy Clinic
1001 W. 2nd Ave.
Need directions? Google Maps
Monday - Friday 8am* - 6pm
* We value the importance of continuing education in order to better serve our patients. Therefore, please note, the last Wednesday of every month, we open at 9am.
Denny Murphy Clinic Services
- Medical - CHAS’ primary care provider team can help you meet all of your medical needs. From doctors, to certified nurse midwife services; we are here to care for you and your family.
- Dental - The CHAS Denny Murphy Clinic is staffed with experienced dental professionals. Dental care includes exams, cleanings, extractions, restorative care, wisdom teeth consulting, and more.
- Pharmacy - With full pharmacy services, you can pick up your prescription at the Denny Murphy Clinic. Our expert pharmacy staff can also answer any of your questions.
- Behavioral Health - Our onsite social worker can assist patients with short-term counseling and connections to community resources.
- Outreach - CHAS’ outreach workers can help provide the homeless population with resources, shelter, meals, and transportation to CHAS if they need to be seen. A shower is available at Denny Murphy for the homeless community.
Hi, I’m Yekaterina, your PSC at the Denny Murphy Clinic. My role as a PSC is to provide information about services and resources to CHAS and non-CHAS patients alike. My passion is to serve others with all my heart. I enjoy being part of the ever-growing CHAS family and providing services to a diverse patient population, including insured and uninsured patients. Part of my role is to help people apply for medical insurance, prescription assistance, Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance and other services like Project Access. Additionally, for those who qualify, I can assist with setting patients up on our sliding fee program. If you have questions about your current medical plan, stop in and let me answer your questions.
Yekaterina • Patient Services Coordinator